From The Desk of the Principal
Your child/ward is like a lovely flower to us. Let it blossom. School lays as much emphasis on character formation as excellence in academics. Let us do……….
- Parent 's role in all round development of child is more comprehensive to achieve this target a like among parent/ teachers and principal is desirable. you are requested to keep contact with the school to exchange necessary information / suggestion about your child. With prior appointment.
- If you find child /ward week in studies you should contact to principal after test and should remain in touch through out the year so that necessary steps for improvement can be taken.
- In case of any medical or physical problem. Please inform the class teacher so as to take necessary steps in that direction.
- School arranges classes for various co-curricular activities for the all round development of the child.
- Please make proper arrangements so that the child may join these activities as per his aptitude.
- You are expected to participate in parents meet/deliberations whenever arranged by the school.
Your constructive suggestion are valuable. Please do interact.
- While making correspondence with the school, please mention the name, std. and roll no of the child / ward.
- Please inform the school, regarding any change Parents are requested to sign monthly attendance regularly.
- Your attendance in parents meeting is compulsory.
- Inculcate reading habit in your child, We expect your-co-operation in moulding the capabilities of your ward for character building.
Salient Features of the Academy
- Emphasis laid on inculcating values taught by SWAMI VIVEKANAND and MAHATMA GANDHI.
- Moral and spiritual development of the children & staff inculcated through the school motto
- Various co-curricular class activities are organized to develop the creativity to tap the inherent talents.
- Several functions are organized and festivals are celebrated to develop a strong feeling of secularism, to conserve and enrich Indian cultural heritage.
- Student oriented planning to develop the feeling of "school is my home".
- Opportunities in the field of art and music are provided to initiate the vision for aesthetic values.
- Self study through diversified and interesting projects.
- Audio-visual center with latest audio visual aids.
- Full-fledged and spacious sports ground.
- Class-from nursery onwards
- Strength of students in each class is limited.
- Continous and comprehensive evaluation.
- Computer education from 1 st std. onwards.
- Constant interaction with student and parents.